Winter Facial Oil
for restoring and rejuvenating all skin
Protect, replenish and strengthen skin with this intensely nourishing oil
How it works:
- PhytoNutrient-rich Argan, Rosehip and Marula Oils soothe, soften and replenish skin, restoring plumpness and brightness
- Antioxidant , Omega-rich Arctic Cranberry boosts hydration and protects against damaging free radicals
- Tamanu Oil supports collagen production for increased suppleness • Frankincense encourages renewal so skin looks more radiant
- Jasmine, Chamomile and Myrrh calm and reduce the appearance of redness
- Vetiver and Green Hay leave skin fresh, dewy and radiant
Keeps skin nourished, calm and luminous through the rigours of winter.
Subscribe to the Seasonal oils and each one will be delivered to you as they launch in plenty of time for the change of each season, arriving in early March, June, September and December.Subscribe Here
"Winter highlights the water element which provides deep nourishment for life, birth and growth. It’s a crucial time for deep rest to replenish and renew our spirit, and to feed and cosset our skin. This supremely nurturing blend of nutritious aromatic oils and supportive flower essences boosts vitality both physically and mentally."
How to use
Conscious & Signature Packaging
de Mamiel was founded by skin health specialist Annee de Mamiel after studying first hand the effects of modern day life on real people's skin in her clinics in both the UK and US. After seeing how her formulations transformed her clients' comlpexions, Annee's was inspired to create a brand which enabled people to feel the best version of themselves every day. The result is a collection of products that integrate science, nature and the senses to restore skin's integral glow and bring it back into balance.
- CCVerified BuyerRated 5 starsJust what I need for prickly cold winter
Such soothing, relaxing scent that’s a little sweeter than the autumn oil. The texture is not heavy but thick enough and smooth, just perfect.
I’ve signed up for the subscription and looking forward to the spring one too.